суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

GEFORCE 6200A DRIVER DOWNLOAD

This item doesn't belong on this page. Show More Show Less. They work great but you won't get a pleasant experience at MAX settings. This card fit the bill and also added video memory. Skip to main content.
Uploader: Shaktitaxe
Date Added: 28 December 2018
File Size: 62.52 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55491
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ratings and Reviews Write a review. The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously. This card is rated for either 4x or 8x slot. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. Places like Amazon do not have 6020a for this card.

That's exactly what this card was intended to be I think AGP card with low power consumption and no noise. I upgraded from windows XP 620a windows 7 on this computer and need a new video card to handle W7.

This item doesn't belong on this page. Silent Operation, adequate performance AGP card with low power consumption and no noise.

The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Skip to main content. It can be used with passive cooling and does not require additional power which is great for some computers.

XFX GeForce 6200A (AGP 8x, 256MB)

They work great but you gfeorce get a pleasant experience at MAX settings. This card fit the bill and also added video memory. Show less Show more. It was very helpful for my dell dimension because it allows me to play all the games that it could not run very well and I could put all the games that can run on this card on the high settings.

Trending Price New. About this product Product Identifiers Brand.

XFX GeForce A (AGP 8x, MB) Overview - CNET

Great card for old computers It was very helpful for my dell dimension because it allows me to play all the games that it could not run very well and I could put all the games that can gecorce on this card on the high settings Feforce purchase: Great card for AGP macs or used as a basic card for Windows 7. Its performance is not mind-blowing and is not a gaming card but would be sufficient for most users.

I still did some classic gaming on it.

Show More Show Less. Nvida website only showed it as AGP 8x compatible. See details for description of any imperfections.

I was having problems with my old video card so i bought this video card and so far i"m happy.

XFX NVIDIA GeForce 6200A (PVT44AWANG) 256MB DDR2 SDRAM AGP 4x/8x Graphics adapter

I chose this because my on-board video lacked features like dvi output and 16x10 resolution modes. I think thats as far as you'd want to push it. I played Guild Wars 1 and Far Cry 1. You may also like. Researching video cards, this card did not state in the specifications that it was a dual use card.

These things can be had for cheap and I think they are well worth it if you are looking for a silent card that is probably more feature-rich than integrated graphics.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий