среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

ACER PRISA 620UT DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Want Answer 0 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Let us know if you find one! I can print on this from my Windows7 system but cannot scan - neither with the Paint program nor with Windows Fax and Scan. There is no problems with Printing, but when trying to scan I get a message that Find More Posts by Comp Cmndo. Here's a link to this great service Good luck!
Uploader: Gule
Date Added: 26 November 2015
File Size: 32.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 23403
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. Lately during the filling cycle water 620uh is occurring. Drivers, Updates, Downloadsread some reviews on the net, and make a decision from there.

I have the latest Win7 driver from Canon installed. Check the Windows 7 Compatibility Center to see if the scanner will work with Windows 7. Similar help and support threads.

Acer ScanPrisa 620UT

Not finding what you are looking for? Please enter a valid email address. My question is this: The max point reward for answering a question is Tell us some more! Cassandra Microsoft Windows Outreach. I hate throwing out something that still works excellant. Contact Us Legal Privacy and cookies.

I've searched the web for MiraScan and installed several different versions, none of which allowed my scanner to be recognized by my computer. AcerScan Prisa P Flatbed Best Wishes, Cassandra Microsoft Windows Outreach thank you for your help, but I'm not ready to buy new scanner because mine is work fine, i think i will install win when i need to scan photo.

Are you sure there's a Win7 driver for it? Find More Posts by Comp Cmndo. I am guessing that if it was compatible with Win98 and Win, that it will not be compatible with Windows 7. Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes!

driver for scanner acer scan (prisa P/S) - Windows 7 Help Forums

Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers 620it to trick acdr into paying for unnecessary technical support services. Windows 7 Ultimate x Windows did see the scanner when I first connected it and went looking for drivers. However, they are now recycling because they realized there is money to be made, even from the little bit of gold and other precious metals.

Hopefully I will be able to find someone who can se this item. Find More Posts by Martyx. On the bright side, scanners are much cheaper than they used to be. Posted by karenyu90 on Sep 03, Tried other methods like trying to get the xp driver to work but never had any success.

I'll use mine as long as I can. Canon scanner leaves the finished scan light grey I have just tried to do some scans afer they all came out a light grey. Marvin Level 3 Expert Answers. How can this be resolved.

How I can also get cd download for it. Scan on a scanner on accer homegroup network I have 2 systems on a homegroup network. You can't post answers that contain an email address.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий